Monday, July 28, 2008

Tired

I had an awesome weekend, but now it's Monday and the awesome is all worn off, leaving me exhausted and hurty. I saw my friend Katie and my friend Matt, and that made me happy. I threw a really good party on Friday night, and I had a good time at the bar on Saturday night, and I got to see relatives from both sides of my family on Sunday, so yay for that. Good times all the way around, but very little time for things like sleeping. Whatever, I hate sleeping anyways. Waste of time is what I say.

I've really got to do something about my boat situation. For those of you who don't know, my gas tank got stolen out of my shed, and the stupid fartface Honda dealership wants TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS for a gas tank and a hose, which is such a massive screwjob, it makes me mad just thinking about it. I mean, I can get a tank and a hose for 50 bucks at Canuck Wheel, but of course the hose won't fit my engine. So I think I'm going to try and just order the connector from Honda and stick it on the end of any old hose, and then Honda can go screw themselves. Jerks.

Thrown out with your bone out,

T.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home