Thursday, May 29, 2008

Fire

We had a fire at work on Tuesday. This marks the 2nd time in my life that the place where I work has started to burn. The fire was actually in the salon downstairs from us; apparently somebody knocked over a candle and didn't notice until a whole bunch of stuff was burning. The fire department kicked everybody out of the building for a couple of hours, but we didn't get the rest of the day off, and since I don't actually spend any time in the building anyway, the fire had a surprisingly small impact on my day.

No other big news to report. I'll finally be putting my boat in this weekend, so I'm looking forward to that. And in a few weeks I'll be celebrating my birthday, so if you're going to be up around Emma Lake on the 7th, come to my birthday party!

Stand tall, y'all.

T.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:19 AM , Blogger Bne said...

You forgot to claim that you were too traumatized by the near death experience to go back to work.

It might have worked. You don't know for sure!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home