Friday, February 29, 2008

Raise the Roof

I got a raise today! Hells yeah! I also changed the tire on the delivery car AGAIN. Boo-ra! Oh well. At least this time it wasn't -45. It's been nice here recently. everything has started to melt, which is cool, but everything's gonna look real dirty and gross until it gets warm enough for things to start growing, and we have a couple good rains to wash away all the shit that the snow leaves behind when it melts.

Speaking of stuff left behind when the snow melts, my roommate Arlan informed me a couple of days ago that he's been chucking random crap into the backyard all winter, so when the snow melts, I'm gonna make him go pick it all up. Well, first I'm gonna go see whether or not there's anything good back there, and THEN I'm gonna make him pick it all up. Then I'll probably light a huge fire in the fire pit out back and invite all my friends over to drink beer and cook hotdogs. YES! I can't WAIT for the snow to melt!

Spring out with your thing out,

T.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:11 PM , Blogger FourLeafClover said...

Arlan lives there too? Geez Luis! What a house!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home