Thursday, January 31, 2008

Way Below Freezing

It has been unreasonably cold here the last few days. It's been so cold that I couldn't leave the house without pants like I said I was going to in my last post; if I had, I'm pretty sure my nuts would have crawled up inside me and my foreskin would have snapped off. And that would be shitty.

It was so cold that the doors on the bus froze shut, and the other passengers and I were trapped inside. It was so cold that I have frostbite on my nose from the three-minute walk from the busstop to my house. It was so cold that when I farted outside, the fart froze in midair, fell to the ground, and shattered into thousands of smelly little shards. OK, I made that last one up, but you get my point. It has been so cold that I've been seriously re-evaluating my decision to live here.

You want to know what's worse than driving around when it's 35 below? Changing a flat tire when it's 35 below. My day pretty much sucked. How was yours?


T.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 12:35 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

So... California is nice. Real nice. Little rainy now, but that's just for about 3 months and it's a nice contrast from the 9 months of blue skies and warm weather. I'm serious.

You should come visit. Now sounds about right. I think you'd love Santa Cruz.

 
At 7:14 AM , Blogger T. said...

Randy, I am as jealous of you as it is possible to be. I think me and the boys are still shooting for the end of April/beginning of May as a potential time for visiting. I'm really looking forward to it, except for the part about spending 2 days in a van with Ben. That might suck.

 
At 8:39 AM , Blogger FourLeafClover said...

Sabastian told me that you had to change a flat in minus 35... and with lots of swearing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home