Monday, January 28, 2008

Something I found on Drudge Report

Go here to see what I found on Drudge Report. To me, the funniest thing about the article is that the name of the town is "Brattleboro".

Also, I've noticed that this blog has become a place where I post stuff I found online that I want you to see. That's fine, I guess, but this blog used to be about me, and lately, that hasn't been the case. I suppose that's because nothing of consequence has been seen by/done to me in quite a while. Am I in a rut? Maybe I'll try leaving the house tomorrow without pants, and see if that results in anything worth talking about. I never really liked pants anyway.

T.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:33 AM , Blogger FourLeafClover said...

Best thing to fix a rut is to spend a night drinking yourself out of it. I miss those days.

 
At 9:44 PM , Blogger Bat-Hubs said...

I second that, this Saturday!!??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home