Saturday, February 16, 2008

Xavier Rudd

I went and saw Xavier Rudd with Jordan, Anne, and Kirk, and it was one of the best shows I've ever been to in my life. The crowd was really into it, and he played all the stuff I wanted to hear, and MAN is he amazing! I really can't do his performance justice by trying to describe it to you, so all I can do is tell you that if you have a chance to see him, do it.

I'm finally feeling a little better. The crippling illness has faded into something resembling a cold. I'm still coughing up gross stuff, but even though I'm still sick, I feel awesome compared to how I felt last week, so no complaints.

The weather has turned back to "awesome" again, so tomorrow I'm gonna do something outside, 'cause I don't know how long it's gonna last.

Stand tall, y'all,

T.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home