Thursday, May 01, 2008

See the Future

Last night, Arlan and I were having a discussion about the state of the music industry, and how much commerical radio sucks. For some reason, Arlan decided that we should check what was actually ON the radio, right at that moment. On the way to the radio, I said to Arlan, "It's gonna be the Smashing Pumpkins."

Now, If you've known me for long enough, you may be familiar with what I refer to as my "3-second precognition." Once in a while, I am able to correctly predict the outcome of, say, the rolling of some dice, and it's weird. I can't do it on command, or anything; which sucks, because I can't ever predict things I WANT to predict, or things that actually matter, or anything like that. I've never thought too much of it, and it is usually just dismissed as coincidince by those who witness it. But when Arlan turned on the radio and heard Billy Corgan's voice whining out of his speakers, he looked at me with wide eyes and, after a moment of silence, said "Dude. That's FUCKED."

Maybe I've finally discovered my super-power. For my super-hero name, I think I'll go with "Cere-Bro."

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man I miss roleplaying with you....

(ya wigger)! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home