Sunday, March 09, 2008

Chili

I made me some chili today, and man it is good! It is the goodest chili I have ever made! Of course, this is the first chili I have ever made, but still. It rules.

When I was making this chili, I didn't do a very good job of judging how MUCH chili I was going to make, so I wound up with an awful lot MORE chili than I was planning on. I actually had to finish a container of yogourt* that I had in the fridge so that I could fill it up with chili and put it in the freezer. At this rate, I won't need to cook again for a week, and by next week, I'll never want chili again, but whatever. Chili!

I went curling tonight, and we played a "skins" game, where each end was worth 4 dollars, except for the last one, which was worth 12 dollars. We only won three of the eight ends, but we did win the big money end, so we wound up with enough moolah to get two pitchers of beer. YAY!


Stick out with your dick out,

T.


*I wasn't sure how to spell yogourt, so I typed it into Google. Am I the only one who uses Google to check spelling? Probably not.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Following your post, I had to check up Wikipedia for the various spellings of Yoghurt (or Yogourt, Yogurt, etc.) and I can safely say I am a word loser. :(

-PEP

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home