Monday, July 21, 2008

Grinding It Out

I stuck my finger in the grinder at work today. Not a real good move, I know. It seemed like such a good idea at the time, but looking back on it, it's like, what was I thinking? And now it hurts a little to type this.

Not much new with me lately, hence the lack of updates. I've been spending my weekends up at the lake, and my weekdays sticking my finger in the grinder at work. So that sucks. I went to Taste of Saskatchewan last week, and it was pretty good, but MAN was it crowded. People were packed in so tight I could hardly move, let alone find a place to sit down and eat the food that I was being overcharged for. It's a frigging OUTDOOR event, how can you not have enough space?

I was going to go up to Ness creek on the weekend, but then Anne bailed on me because she had to help her sister bartend some stupid wedding at the art camp. So instead of going to the music festival, I went to the reception and drank a bunch of free booze.

It's too nice a day for me to be inside, bitching about stuff on my blog. I'm going outside, and so should you. What else are you gonna do, sit around and refresh your inbox all day? Huh? That is what you're gonna do, isn't it? Asshole.
Now, I'll leave you with one of my new favourite things, A Softer World.



Clean 'er out with your weiner out,

T.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home