Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Berfday

I celebrated my birthday a couple of times these last few days. I had a shindig on Saturday night up at Emma, and it was a pretty awesome time. I whipped up a mess of Chicken Adobo, and a pile of potato salad, and we had booze and food and good times to spare. Then last night my boy Lee had hisself a barbeque, so I got to celebrate my birthday again! There were ribs and garlic toast and cake and pie...and scotch. Lots of scotch. But once again, the "birthday blessing" held true: No matter what I do to myself on my birthday, I don't wake up with a hangover. I can't explain it, and I don't understand it, but it's true, and I'm glad.

I'm planning a little excursion up to Oscar Lake next weekend. I probably won't post until after that, but maybe if you're lucky I'll give you some pictures to look at.

T.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:24 AM , Blogger Amy said...

Happy berfday, you awesome guy!

 
At 5:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy b-day Tomas! With all this eating you'll probably get fat.
Or at least one of the seven stages of fat. Y'know: dumpy, frumpy, then fat... Well I'm not a scientist.

-Rob

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home