Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Pictures from New Year's

I know that it's been nearly two months since my annual New Year's piss-up at Emma Lake, but I just found some pictures that made me smile.


This is me, Nicole, and the head of a dog.
I appear to be exceptionally intoxicated, and for some reason, I also appear to be wearing Nicole's jacket. Good times.




























This appears to be a photo of Nicole devouring a turkey.











Looks like Katie is enjoying her mashed potatoes more than I am my stuffing. Not the most flattering picture of me, I know.

That's better. At least in this one, I look like I'm up to something. Perhaps I'm pleased with the 15 or so icecubes in my drink. It's more likely that I'm pleased because I'm getting wasted with my friends and family.


























This is what we should all look like at the end of a good party. Hammered, but happy.





Peace out, all.

T.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:13 PM , Blogger rilla said...

I've been talking about this for two days, so I'll just tell finally comment about it. I *love* your new labelling system. It totally rocks. Every time I get to the bottom of your post, I giggle a little bit. You've turned me into a giggler... shame.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home