Friday, January 26, 2007

Google Can Lick My Asshole

I havn't blogged for a while, what with the holidays and then moving, so I guess I'm a little behind the times, but when I tried to sign into my blog today to let you all know how I'm doing, I had to go through this bullshit of setting up a NEW account to use a blog that I created like a year ago. I HATE minor inconveniences. I HATE them to HELL.

Anyway, for those of you who don't already know, I live in Nanaimo now. I don't have a phone, since I'm living in a place where everyone has a cell phone and we don't have a land-line. I should really do something about that. I also don't have a computer, so I may not update my little corner of the interweb as often as you would like me to. But that's your problem, not mine, so I don't really care too much.
n
Nanaimo is gorgeous right now. I had the day off, so Katie and I went down to the water. I spent about 20 minutes seeing how far I could throw a rock into the water, and then we watched the ferry come in, just enjoying being outside. The weather here right now reminds me of the weather in Saskatoon in April/May, so it feels like spring, even though we're still in January.

I've got tomorrow off too, and there's a triple-header on CBC, so my day is booked solid. Maybe later I'll tell you about my job, but I don't feel like it right now.

T.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:30 PM , Blogger rilla said...

Your label is the best I've ever seen. Awesome!

Plus, glad you're alive and all that. Keep in touch, hoser.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home