Friday, November 24, 2006

On the Road Again

For those of you who don't know, I volunteered to drive Rob's new car out to Vancouver for him. The car was in Moose Jaw, so I hopped on the bus today, went to the Jaw, picked up the car, and drove it back to Saskatoon. Tomorrow, I'll be going as far as Edmonton, where I'll see my Edmonton buddies again, and then on Sunday, I'll be back on the coast. I'll be there until Wednesday, when I fly home.

I'm excited about the whole deal, actually. I like the coast, particularly the island, and even though I was just there for a week, I'll enjoy being there again. Also, it's colder than dink outside right now, (for the record, "cold as dink" is -25 C, so anything below that is "colder than dink"), and the current temperature in Van right now is... +2! When the weather gets really bad, I dread the prospect of leaving the house, and feeling that way makes me miserable. I know I've bitched about this before, but still.

Anywho, I'm off on another adventure! Yay! I'll leave you with a picture from this summer, since pictures of the summer cheer me up immensely.

















That's me drinking in Katie's boat, and though you may not be able to tell, I couldn't be happier.

T.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home