Monday, November 20, 2006

My Trip

As I'm sure most of you already know, I took a trip to the coast to see some football and visit some friends. Marcia and I drove out to Vancouver, I watched the 'Riders lose, and then I spent the next week relaxing, drinking, and having as good a time as possible. My time on the island was too short, and it was hard to come home.

Maybe later I'll tell you the story of "Mike Wilson", or relate some of my hazy memories of the Western Final, but I can't right now. I'm too tired. For now, let's just say that I'm home safe, I had an awesome time, and I'd like to thank all of the friends who were kind enough to give me a place to sleep on my travels.

T.

1 Comments:

At 10:45 AM , Blogger neuba said...

It was awesome! Thanks for the company.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home