Thursday, October 19, 2006

Moved

I'm in my new digs, getting adjusted to city life again. I've been taking it pretty easy (no surprise), settling in, and exploring a couple of employment options. I'm in no real hurry to work, but I havn't really done anything in a month and a half, so I'm starting to think that it's time. I'm planning a trip out to Vancouver to see the Western Final, so hopefully the 'Riders can get past Calgary in the 1st round. Maybe I'll plan a stop-over in Edmonton and check in on some of my Alberta buddies.

T.

ps I never posted pictures of my haircut! This was a while ago, but you'll look at it anyway.

Before:


















After:
















Look at how bald I look!

That's all for now. Senators suck,

T.

2 Comments:

At 11:40 PM , Blogger neuba said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:41 PM , Blogger neuba said...

Cool...a trip to the coast.

When abouts are you going? If you want some company, let me know, as I am still unemployed and have nothing to do.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home