Wednesday, October 11, 2006

TPB Movie

I took Omi to see the Trailer Park Boys Movie tonight. I thought it was a little bit strange that she wanted to see it; apparently, she's been a fan of the show for some time now, and she's seen most of the episodes. She really likes Bubbles. Still, if you were taking YOUR grandmother to a movie, would you take her to see Ricky and Julian and the gang drinking, getting stoned, and hanging out in strip joints? (There were more boobs in that movie than I expected.) If the answer is "no", then I guess your family's just not as cool as mine. Sucks for you.

I've made some new living arrangements, so I'll be back in Saskatoon soon. I'm also thinking about trying to get down to Regina this friday to check out the football game. Anybody up for a road trip to watch the 'Riders lose?

Jump out with your stump out,

T.

ps Watch "The Hour" on CBC. The new season just started, and it's awesome. I'd also keep an eye on Rick Mercer if I were you, 'cause I think our Prime Minister is gonna get it.

5 Comments:

At 2:40 PM , Blogger rilla said...

Huzzah! Let me know when you're back in town.

 
At 8:32 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

It'll be good to have you back in town. Call me-I don't think you've even seen my house yet.

Oh, and did you RSVP my invite?

 
At 2:02 PM , Blogger neuba said...

Wahoo...that is awesome T-ass. Are you going to be employed? As I am still unemployed and need a new bum-buddy since R to the 0-B has left.

 
At 5:29 PM , Blogger T. said...

Neuba, maybe it means something different where you come from, but I'm not sure I'm comfortable being your "bum-buddy". Especially if it's a position that Rob just "vacated". Eww.

 
At 2:35 PM , Blogger neuba said...

I realize the saying doesn't exactly express the most appropriate picture. However at the time that I came up with it, it was the only thing I could think of.

How about jobless friend? Is that better? It still kinda sounds dull.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home