Monday, June 19, 2006

Go Oilers!

I'm so stoked about tonight's hockey game I can hardly contain myself. If Edmonton wins tonight, I'm gonna party like it's 1984, 1985, 1987, 1988, and 1990 all rolled into one! The last time a Canadian team won the Stanley Cup, I was 13, so I really wasn't in a position to celebrate properly, but this time around I've got a fridge full of beer, a freezer full of frozen pizzas and chicken wings, and some friends coming over to watch the game. And if the Oilers actually win tonight, I'll be the guy out on his roof setting off fireworks with a blatant disregard for the safety of himself or those around him. I CAN'T WAIT!

In other news, the fridge at the bar died last night, and I had to throw most of my food away. That sucks, but it also makes me ask myself, "why do I only blog when something shitty happens at work?" I think that it's mostly because 1) I don't spend much time online up here, so something fairly significant has to happen for me to make the effort of blogging about it, 2) Not much significant happens to me up here.

I had a birthday last week, and so I had a party, which was good. I cooked a big meal for friends and family, and then we all sat around and got drunk and ate birthday cake. If that's not as good a birthday as a dude could hope for, then I don't know what is.

That's all for now. It's really nice out today, so I'm going for a boat ride.

Flunk out with your junk out,

T.

3 Comments:

At 1:22 PM , Blogger rilla said...

Hey! You've got a fridge here that you can move to the bar! What a coincidence.

 
At 10:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

go Carolina, How sweet it was.

 
At 12:47 PM , Blogger Amy said...

Have you seen this?

Carolina Residents Confused, Terrified As Victorious Hurricane Players Riot In Streets

Hi-larious!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home