Sunday, April 23, 2006

Unemployed!

I'm unemployed. My last day of work was yesterday, and my new job hasn't started yet, so I've got a couple of days off to relax and finish packing. I'm moving on Tuesday, so if I don't see/hear from any of you between now and then, so long, suckers.

We had my going away/end of exams party on Friday night, and it was a good time. The turnout was decent, and we got a keg, and a good time was had by all. I wound up going out for a couple of drinks with Megan (Meaghan?...Maygun?) and her friend Amy (Aimee?) after the party started to wind down. Maybe later I'll post some pictures from the party.

Since I really don't have anything else to do for the next couple of days, I think I'll park my ass in front of the TV and watch a ridiculous amount of playoff hockey.

Later,

T.

1 Comments:

At 8:11 PM , Blogger neuba said...

Pics are on their way T. I will try and get them to you asap.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home