Thursday, April 13, 2006

I'm going to the lake! WOO!

I've got the next couple of days off, so I'm headed up to Emma for the next two days. I'm also going to go have a look at the Sunnyside bar, so that I can figure out exactly what we'll have to do to that place to have it ready to go by May Long. I think the first thing I'll do is go into the kitchen and turn everything on, just to see what works and what doesn't.

It's really exciting to get in on something like this on the ground floor. And even though I know that it will be a ridiculous amount of work, I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun, too. The next thing I need to do is come up with a rough draft of the menu. I've got this idea for a sandwich: it's chicken fingers, mozza sticks, and french fries, deep fried, tossed in marinara sauce, and then jammed into a sub bun. I'm going to call it "The AWESOME!", and it will be 100% diet-proof. But I mean really, the sort of people who go on a diet at the lake in the summertime aren't the sort of people I'm trying to impress.

Thawed out with your prod out,

T.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home