Saturday, March 25, 2006

Old Joe and the Truth Hurts TOTALLY RULE!

I just got back from a show at the Brass Monkey. It was AWESOME! "Green Bottle Street" opened for "Old Joe and the Truth Hurts", and it was a really excellent time. I got me a CD and a shirt, and I swiped the set list so I can hang it on my wall. It's always good to see those guys perform.

In other news, I wrote my journalism exam last week, and I should be hearing from the U of R soon. Hopefully I did well enough on the test that I'll be given an interview. But Holy CRAP is the application process long and drawn-out. By the time I know whether or not I actually get in, I might not want to GO anymore. Oh well. We'll see what happens.

and before I forget, follow this link:

http://www.nataliedee.com/091805/way-better.jpg

AWESOME!

T.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home