Saturday, March 25, 2006

I'm Back, Biochichos!

Here's my new blog, everybody! I've been thinking about starting a new one since my old one went tits-up, but Rilla forced my hand by sending me an email entitled "BLOG DAMMIT". So here I go. I've been writing on-and-off since Saskblogs went under, so now I can give you what you've all been missing. Away we GO!

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

My blog died. Dammit. All that AWESOME stuff, and it's gone. All of it. The pictures. The cock-rhyme games. The links I posted. So much two-fisted cool, and it's all just a memory. Stupid Saskblogs. What the fuck does Saskatchewan need it's own blog server for, anyways? Re-god-damn-diculus. But oh no, I wanted to use Saskblogs because it was local, and small, and that's always better than big, and efficient, and impersonal, right? Anyways, this NEW blog is going to be a tribute to my OLD blog. It was so awesome. At least we have our memories.
Maybe it's good this happened. I didn't really want to write in my blog that much until it got taken away. Then I wanted to write SO BAD, and I was SO CROSS because I COULDN'T...Also, there was some embarrassing stuff on the old one, and I put up that really bad picture of Anne. And let's be honest, that cock-rhyme game was getting kind of old.

Out on the town with your trousers down,

T.

ps Rilla had never heard of "booze-cruise". Isn't that weird?

1 Comments:

At 11:21 AM , Blogger neuba said...

WHAT......no booze-cruise???

How do you come from a small town in the prairies without knowing that?

WOW..perhaps a sheltered life?

:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home