Sunday, April 02, 2006

I Forgot About My Johari Window

Like the title says, I forgot about my Johari Window. For those of you who don't know, it's basically a little dealie where you get to see how your self-image matches to / diverges from the way other people see you. It's flawed, but still entertaining.

Anywho, the results are in. My dominant traits were:

Intelligent: 60%
Relaxed: 50%
Spontaneous: 50%
Confident: 40%
Extroverted: 40%
Silly: 40%
Witty: 40%

I'm surprised that only 50% of respondants picked "relaxed", since that's the closest thing they had to "lazy". And out of the 6 I picked myself, only two of them are among the 7 most popular choices.

If you want to contribute to the experiment, go here.

If you just want to look at the results in full, go here

Now get outta here. Stop wasting your time reading my nonsense. Go for a walk, or something. It's probably beautiful out.

T.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home