Saturday, April 08, 2006

Funny animations and a DANCE CONTEST!

First of all, here.

Second of all, here.

I like the cartoons with the little dog-thing. They're funny.

I also want to make a video and enter the fancy-dance contest. But I don't have a video camera, and even if I did, I don't know how to take a video of me dancing like a moron and put it online. So, if anyone would like to help me win the "fancy-dancer 2006" competition, drop me a line. I've got a couple of sweet moves that I'm just DYING to release on the unsuspecting populace.

Makin' out with your bacon out,

T.

3 Comments:

At 7:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet, thank you for the link and praise.

Rock on.

 
At 10:15 AM , Blogger T. said...

Word Up! That's the first time that the creator of something I linked to has actually thanked me. AWESOME!

 
At 8:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I check the referer logs pretty much daily. I love finding out how people are learning about the site.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home