Sunday, April 16, 2006

Some People Have Too Much Free Time

This could be the start of something big. Imagine the possibilities. Like the '87 Canada Cup done entirely on Nintendo's 8-bit classic, "Ice Hockey". Even better would be Tommy Salo's Olympic nightmare against Belarus, re-created using the worst hockey game ever made, "NHL Stanley Cup" for the SNES.

If I had more time and motivation, I might actually do these things. But I don't, so I won't.

In other news, I got my first real look at the inner workings of the Sunnyside Bar. Aside from needing a serious scrubbing, it all looks very do-able. The kitchen's big enough, and assuming that all the appliances do what they're supposed to do, we should be in business. And the suite above the bar, where I'll be staying roughly 50% of the time, is actually really nice. With a little luck and several truckloads of hard work, that place could actually be ready to go by May Long.

T.

2 Comments:

At 6:51 PM , Blogger T. said...

You know, Katie, I have an email address. You don't need to leave me messages on my blog. I mean, really. Now am I supposed to answer your question here, or do I send you an email? You've put me in a real pickle here.

Anyways, yes you can have a job if you're at the lake. We'd love to have you, and the sooner the better as far as I'm concerned.

 
At 10:42 AM , Blogger T. said...

You know, Matt, there's no reason you can't. Tell your bosses at Joey's that you need some stress leave, fuck off to the lake for 2 months, and come work for me and Brett. This summer is gonna rule, and I could use somebody with your level of expertise. Hell, you and Pav should both come work for me. That would be sweet.

T.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home