Tuesday, April 18, 2006

4 more days

I only have 4 more days of work here in Saskatoon. Then, I'll have a couple of days to finish packing/moving, and then I'm OUT OF HERE! Woot! Maybe it's just the time of year, maybe it's the prospect of a new job, but I cannot wait to get out of the city. It smells. And it's dirty. All I want to do is shove my boat into the water, drink a case of beer, fire up the bbq, and take a nap in the sun out in the middle of the lake. And I SURE as SHIT can't do that in the city, which is why the city sucks.

I want you all to put on the song, "Up to the Country" by Canned Heat. I know you've got it lying around somewhere. Put it on. Crank it up real loud, and imagine me flying down the highway, drinking a slurpee, and giving Saskatoon the finger as it fades into the distance in the background. You will all be jealous of me and my awesome summer, and rightfully so.

Ain't nobody dope as me,

T.

4 Comments:

At 10:14 AM , Blogger Amy said...

*sigh*

Yeah, just a bit jealous.

Best of luck with the bar... not that you'll need luck, 'cause you're awesome!

 
At 10:50 AM , Blogger T. said...

Thanks, Amy! I know that you're 3000 miles away, but Iif you get a chance, you should come up north and check it out! We've got hotel rooms to rent, so I can get you a killer deal on a place to stay if you need a little vacation from the icy chill of a California summer.

 
At 1:07 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Bah. I spend most of my life getting out of the bush. Why would I want to go back to the "great outdoors" with its "fresh air" and "sunshine".

Bah, I say!

 
At 2:15 AM , Blogger T. said...

Really? I spend most of my time trying to get INTO the bush. (Heh. r:tag and I both typed "bush".)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home