Friday, October 27, 2006

Perogies and Sausage

Those of you who know me, know that I really like food. I don't know balls about cooking, really, but I do know a thing or two about eating. I just made myself some perogies and sausage with fried onions, and it may have been the best thing that has ever happened to me.

Usually, when I cook perogies, and I pan-fry them. And when I pan-fry them, I'm usually hungry, so I'm impatient, and I always fuck up the perogies by cooking them too fast. Same deal with the onions. Half the time, they're gross.

But this time, somehow, everything worked out just right, and it was awesome. It even looked perfect, all with the perogies golden brown, and a big pile of onions on top...I wish that I had taken a picture, so that I could show it to you. Then you'd be super-jealous, and totally hungry. That's how beautiful it was.

T.

ps go check this out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEUpKzoEW-E&eurl

1 Comments:

At 9:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

And now for something completely different...well, kinda different...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zD_PiCqWOiQ&mode=related&search=

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home