Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I RULED at Hockey tonight, and it was AWESOME!

I've got a cut on my nose, I'm covered in welts, I skinned both my elbows, and it hurts to type this, but like the title says, I ruled at hockey tonight, and it was awesome. For those of you who don't know, the story goes like this: my friends and I rent gym time at the Cosmo Civic Centre every monday night to play floor hockey, and it's tons o' fun. Normally, we have two guys that play goal, but Ed, that tubby bitch, didn't show up tonight, so I took one for the team and strapped on the pads.

I'll spare you the details, because really, how lame is it for me to be bragging about what a floor-hockey stud I am, but I don't usually play goal, and tonight I played better than I can ever remember playing, and I feel pretty damn good right now. We talk about how it's good exercise, and it's a good social activity, but really, we want to play because we want the chance to compete, we want the opportunity to test ourselves against one another, and we want to show what we can do. And tonight, man, I showed 'em. Recognize.

Jump out with your stump out,

T.

2 Comments:

At 11:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ALL HAIL TOMAS!

You're an inspiration. I mean, we see you out there everyday giving it your all. I'm sure before the game it was gut-check time but you pulled it out (not literally).

Just Giv'er!

Rob.

 
At 8:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am definitely missing hockey. Especially tonight after just watching the Oilers-Colorado game and reading your post.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home