Sunday, December 10, 2006

Movies

I watched some movies in the last two days, and I really enjoyed all of them. First up was the Tenacious D movie, and it was totally wicked. Next up was Clerks 2, which was both much different and much better than I expected. Last was Shaolin Soccer. While not as good as Kung Fu Hustle, it got a lot of laughs out of me.

Yeah, I'm was so damn bored that all I did for a day and a half was watch movies, but now, sick of watching movies, I'm so bored that I'm blogging about it.

I gotta get out of the house.

T.

4 Comments:

At 10:15 AM , Blogger Amy said...

I watched Shaolin Soccer and Kung Fu Hustle pretty much back to back so I get them confused.

Which was the one with scene with the musicians whose music kills people? That was one of the best scenes in any martial arts movie ever.

 
At 11:27 AM , Blogger T. said...

I'm pretty sure that was Kung Fu Hustle. But I think that the best scene in ANY movie, ever, is when they have to break into the asylum & release the guy who was so good at kung fu that it made him go insane.

 
At 11:42 AM , Blogger rilla said...

I have yet to watch Shaolin Soccer. Damn BB never did download it for us even though we begged him to. Do you still have it T? Could I borrow it?

 
At 6:01 PM , Blogger T. said...

The movie belongs to my roommate. I'm sure he'll let you borrow it if you ask him.

Now, why are we having this conversation in the comments section of my blog? Next time you want to borrow a movie, just send me an email, would you? This is silly.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home