Saturday, December 02, 2006

Pandora Internet Radio

You know how sometimes when you discover something that you like, you're really happy that you found it? And other times, you are pissed off that you didn't find it sooner? Well, I'm Pissed Off about not knowing about this sooner. How many of you know about this already? And why in the hell didn't anybody ever tell me? Dammit, I want to be in on the ground floor on these sorts of things. Anyway, my afternoon just got booked solid, expanding my musical horizons. Everybody who knew about this and didn't tell me can go to hell.

T.

1 Comments:

At 10:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew about it. Sorry T. Hey I've got a great station going based off of "Brian Eno" and an 80s one from "Lets Hear it for the Boy". I'm not sure how much you like rocking out to George Michael, The Bee Gees and Men at work Tho, so maybe I wont send it to ya. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home