Sunday, January 28, 2007

I HATE you Blogger, and I will be happy when history has forgotten you.

I tried to leave a comment on Rilla's blog, and I couldn't post it because I hadn't "verified" my "new" account with Blogger, which pissed me off. So, I went to my hotmail account to verify my account. I got an error message telling me that the URL had expired, and I needed to have another verification dealie sent to me. Not only did Google steal another 45 seconds of my life, (which I would like to bill them for), I had to re-type my comment. DAMMIT! FURIOUS!

Work today, work tomorrow. I'm finished training now, so hopefully things will improve. Not that they're bad, or anything, but I ALWAYS hope things improve, even when they're already awesome.

I won the lottery today. It was a small win, just 10 bucks, but I will take my victories where I find them, and I will celebrate them with all the blind fury of a pagan demi-god.

peer out with your spear out,

T.

3 Comments:

At 8:10 AM , Blogger Bne said...

No computer and no phone.

How do you live! Oh wait, you kind of like that sort of thing.

"Roughing it"

ugh

 
At 9:39 PM , Blogger neuba said...

Other than Blogger ruining your life you sound like you are having an awesome time.

 
At 10:46 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Training, eh? The Littlese Monkey would like that; she likes trains.

I sure bet you're missing the cold and snow.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home