Saturday, February 17, 2007

Google Has Bad Grammar

I just noticed a new reason for me to think that Google is run by a bunch of asshats. See down at the bottom, where it says how many comments have been left in response to this post? See how it says "1 comments"? That doesn't make any fucking sense.

NOBODY LEAVE COMMENTS ON THIS POST OR YOU'LL RUIN THE POINT I'M TRYING TO MAKE HERE.

Sorry for yelling, but this is important. Well, not really, it isn't, but whatever. Where was I going with this? Oh yeah, Google sucks. How hard would it be to make it say "1 comment"? Would it be that difficult? Sometimes, I wish SO HARD that I could be in focus groups. I wonder how you do that? Get into focus groups, I mean. Here's an idea, folks. You want the oppotunity to actually affect major change in the world today? You really want to get some shit done? Find a way to get yourself and a bunch of like-minded dudes into some focus groups. You could impose your will in some SERIOUS ways.

Remember, NO COMMENTS HERE. I'll leave another post, just so you can comment there instead. OK? OK.

Acting out with your bat-wing out,

T.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:01 PM , Blogger T. said...

See? DO YOU SEE?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home