Friday, February 16, 2007

Pictures

Jordan sent me some pictures of our canoe trip on Kingsmere lake last summer. It's a blatant attempt to suck me into taking a similar trip THIS summer, only he wants to do Crean lake instead, and I think we'll take a tin boat instead of canoes. At least, that's what we'll do if we go, since I'm currently 2 provinces away.

I still don't know what my long-term plans are (big surprise), but I honestly don't feel the need to make any right now. Of course, I'd love to spend another summer up at Emma, but I don't know whether or not that will happen. I guess I'll wait and see how much I'm enjoying myself out here, and what all my roommates are doing once the lease on our place runs out in May. Stay tuned for any new developments.

Anyway, here are the pictures of me camping. The first one is me and Anne doing the dishes, and the second one is me and John enjoying the 5 minutes of sunshine we got on our 3-day trip. Good times.

Ship'er out with your kipper out,

T.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home