Sunday, September 28, 2008

Weekend

I had a nice relaxing weekend up at Emma with Arlan and Chantel. It felt good to get up there again, I really needed to get out of the city. I took my camera so I could take pictures of the fall colours, but then I forgot to take any pictures. What do I even have a camera for? I wanted one for the longest time, and now that I've got one, I always forget to use it. Dammit!


Here's a game I found: type "(your name) likes to" into Google, and see what comes up. Make a list of the ones that could apply to you. Ready? GO!



1. Tomas likes to kick and stretch.
2. Tomas likes to move it move it.
3. Tomas likes to visit the library.
4. Tomas likes to hear Papa Grande's stories.
5. Tomas likes to listen to his Grandfather.
6. Tomas likes to fire hard.
7. Tomas likes to sleep on my chest or shoulder.
8. Tomas likes to sleep and play 'Halo'.
9. Tomas likes to swallow balloons.
10. Tomas likes to rip up flowers.
11. Tomas likes to drink.


YAY!


T.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude. check out this interview / talkspot with the achewood guy.

Achewood Creator on NPR

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home