Thursday, March 08, 2007

New things

I have some new things, and I'd like to tell you about them. Thing 1: My new phone. Most of you know about this already, but after two months, I broke down and got a telephone. It's ok, I guess. I can play golf on it, and it plays "No Rain" whenever someone calls me, so that's cool. Thing 2: New job. I'm starting a new job at a place called the Windward. It will be part time for the first couple of weeks, but if things work out, I'll have the opportunity for full-time hours. It seems like a pretty cool place, and the owner and manager both seem like good guys, AND it's only 5 blocks from my house, AND they're offering me more money than I'm making at my current job, so it should be alright. If things go the way I hope they will, I won't have to keep working at Moxie's. The novelty has worn off on that place. It's not a bad job, it's just boring. And I hate taking the bus, man. It sucks. There aren't many things that suck harder than waiting in the rain for a bus that will take you some place you don't want to go.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home