Sunday, November 16, 2008

Weekend

I had a pretty good weekend. I hung out with my roommates and had some drinks on Friday night, then I went out for Dim Sum on Saturday afternoon with Arlan and Chantelle. We ran into Kirk and Anne at the bakery, so we went to Amigo's for drinks. Then Saturday night, I hung out with my friend Kristen and a couple of her pals and we watched the UFC PPV. Then I got woken up at the ungodly hour of 11:30 by Rilla, asking me if I wanted to go to Crepe Club, which of course I did, so she and Jeff came and got me so we could go eat crepes. And I've got curling tonight, which is a fine way to cap off a fine weekend.

Of course, all of this fun-having has meant that I didn't get nearly enough sleep this weekend, which wouldn't be a big deal except that I hardly got any sleep LAST week, and I've done enough sleep-deprivation experiments on myself to know that I'm getting really close to that point where my body is going to completely shut down for like 3 days, just to show me what a tool I am.

I don't even remember the last time I felt well-rested. This blows.

T.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home