Monday, November 03, 2008

Sore

I played hockey tonight, and now I'm super-extra sore. Some of it is that good got-some-exercise sore, but some of it is that bad shitty-knee and ankles-hate-me kind of sore.

I've been spending most of my free time playing Fallout 3, which has made me want to play Deadlands. Post-apocalypse is probably my favourite genre, and Fallout might be my favourite series of games, so I'm happy that Bethesda didn't screw the new one up now that they're at the helm.

I signed up for the Beta test of "Champions Online", so I've got that to look forward to. And my mom's car is FINALLY fixed (41 days later), so I'm not driving the rental car anymore, which means that I'm back to being a pedestrian. That sucks.

Not much else is new. I got to hang out with Tyson on the weekend, that was cool. And I'm kicking 10 kinds of ass in my hockey pool so far this year. I know it's early, but I've put together a pretty impressive string of victories in my Yahoo pool, and I'm way out in front. Brodeur's injury could fuck me, though, so that could bring me back to the pack.

Enough about me; how have you been?

T.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:07 AM , Blogger mmrilla said...

Holy Fuck: It's you!

http://marriedtothesea.com/mtts-archives/mttsarchive-nov08.php

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home