Monday, March 09, 2009

Blurp

On Friday, I went to "The Watchmen". It was awesome. The movie was a brilliant adaptation of the comic, and Rorschach kicked every bit as much ass as he was supposed to. After the movie, I went to Amigo's, which is where Anne was celebrating her birthday. I had a very strange conversation with a girl I didn't know; She asked me if I was enjoying the show, and I told her that it was so good that I pooped in my pants a little. Now, if someone told me that they had such a good time that they pooped, I would assume they were joking. Not this girl. I actually had to explain to her that I hadn't shat in my pants. Some people.

On Saturday, I did nothing of consequence.

On Sunday, I went curling, and we're near the end of the season, so we had a skins game. The first 7 ends were worth $4, and the 8th end was worth $12. Normally, our curling team is pretty horrible, but last night we played pretty well, and we wound up winning ALL THE MONEY. We spent said money on pitchers of beer and nachos, and for a brief, beautiful moment, all seemed right with the world.

Show up with your bro up,

T.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home