Wednesday, January 28, 2009

BB goodness

As I'm sure you know, I'm a big fan of Blood Bowl. It's my favourite game ever. So it's killing me to wait 5 more months to play the new PC version that's due out in June. But the good folks at Focus have finally started promoting this game, and they've released a couple of short little animations that made me all nipply. Watch them here.

Since we're talking about videogames, I need some advice. I'm pretty much finished with "Fallout 3", and "Dawn of War" couldn't hold my interest, and I'm almost at the end of "Half-Life 2" (I think). So tell me, what game should I play next? I never played "Doom 3", though I watched Buttery B play it back in the Big Pink, and it looked pretty damn cool. Speaking of ol' B, he recommended I play "Mass Effect", which I don't know anything about.

And don't tell me to play WoW. Under no circumstances would I pay to play it, and I doubt that I would play it even if it was free. MMOs just don't do it for me, though WAR almost tempted me into giving the genre another try...anyway, I know that pretty much all of the people who read this blog play videogames. So tell me what you're playing, and what you think I should play.

And Rilla, I wanna borrow Jagged Alliance 2. I'm seriously.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 10:25 AM , Blogger Amy said...

Have you played Bioshock? I liked that game a lot (well, watching Randy play that game, technically, but there aren't many games that are interesting enough to *watch*)

 
At 12:00 PM , Blogger krich said...

hey fruit cake,
I had to make a blog for class.
check it out.

 
At 12:49 PM , Blogger mmrilla said...

And I'm seriously going to lend it to you. I just keep forgetting.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home