Saturday, January 03, 2009

Happy New Year, All.

It's been a while, so I'll sum up:

Christmas - Awesome
New Year's Eve - Awesome
Being Back in Saskatoon - Sucks

I was up at the lake for the holidays, and 8 days wasn't enough. The city is LAME, y'all. Here is a list of things I got for Christmas:

A Sweater that my mom knit
2 pairs of pants
"The Religion" by Tim Willocks
A pair of mitts (they match the sweater!)
"Bender's Game", the Futurama movie
A bottle of cherry liqueur
And probably other stuff that I'm forgetting.

I've been following the World Junior Hockey Championships, and I sure hope that you have been too, because there have been some spectacular games. The round-robin match between Canada and the U.S. was a classic, as was Canada's semi-final tilt with the Russians. And the biggest upset of the tournament went to the Slovaks, who knocked off the Americans in the quarter-finals.

Here is something cool.

That's all for now. Bye.

T.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:00 PM , Blogger mmrilla said...

We missed you at A&R's par-tay at Alan's house. Even Brooks showed up.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home