Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tuesday

Tuesday - Slept in, eased into my day slowly, finally got dressed and headed out around 1:00. Walked around and took in some sights, poked around a few shops, and had a wicked donair for lunch. I had enough of getting rained on, so I headed back to the apartment to watch episodes of South Park. (It's so humid here that nothing dries. My tuque was wet from the rain on Sunday. It is now Wednesday morning, and the tuque has been hanging up for 2 days, and it is still damp. This irks me.)

Kev has a night class on Tuesdays, so we grabbed a quick bite at Vera's, a burger joint that is very good, but not as good as Wally's. I had a burger with a smokey on it, yam fries, and a blackberry milkshake. After supper, I was planning to go to a movie, but instead I fell asleep on the couch for like an hour. After Kev got home from his Japanese class, we hung out watching stupid Japanese shit on the internet until it was time for sleep. Part of me thinks that I should have made more of my day, but the larger, more belligerent part of me is all "Fuck that. I'm on goddamn vacation, and I can do whatever the shit I want. So eat a bag of dicks." Parts of me are very rude.
Day Score : 7 out of 10

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 12:43 PM , Blogger FourLeafClover said...

Boo - I miss Wally's... it was great.

 
At 12:43 PM , Blogger FourLeafClover said...

Boo - I miss Wally's... it was great.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home