Thursday, April 12, 2007

Idle Fellow: Playoff Edition

The Stanley Cup playoffs got underway last night, and there was some really entertaining games on T.V. I watched all four overtimes in the Vancouver/Dallas game, as well as both overtimes in the San Jose/Nashville game. Hopefully tonight's games will be just as good.

I also discovered a new beer that I like! Learning new things is fun! It's called "Dude", and it's made in Prince George. I doubt that I'll be able to get it in Saskatchewan, so maybe I'll bring some back with me at the end of the month.

T.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 12:04 AM , Blogger rilla said...

oh thank god you're coming home. Tell me when you've entered the province.

 
At 6:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna know too!!!!!!!!

 
At 8:26 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Bring some Dude and I'll pick up some of the new Paddock Wood brews and we can mix & match over some hockey.

And maybe some nachos.

 
At 10:43 AM , Blogger T. said...

I should be back on Apr. 30 or May 1. I look forward to seeing everyone who's looking forward to seeing me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home