Wednesday, April 04, 2007

DAY OFF!

I've decided to spend my day off curled up on the couch with a pizza, a beer, and season 1 of "The Venture Brothers". For those of you who don't know, "The Venture Brothers" is a show about, well, two brothers whose last names are "Venture". Actually, the show revolves around their father, a super-scientist, but the real reason to watch the show is for Brock Samson, their secret-agent bodyguard. Good times. No offense, but whatever your favourite show is, it totally sucks compared to "The Venture Brothers".

T.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:04 PM , Blogger neuba said...

Amy & Randy introduced me to The Venture Brothers when Jeff & I were visiting last fall. I would definitely watch it again. It was pretty good. That and Robot Chicken.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home