Thursday, November 05, 2009

Rhinkeberger

Rink Burger changed it's name to Rhinkeberger (you say it the same, you just spell it differently), and we're playing at the Roxy again next week! Yay! But if you're reading this, I'm betting you know about that already, so let's talk about something else.

I'm going to see Louis CK tomorrow in Edmonton. Awesome! Louis CK gets my vote for Best Living Stand-Up Comic. He's about a million times better than Dane Cook, who's kind of a hack and is only famous because girls think he's cute. Louis CK is the Beatles, and Dane Cook is the Monkees, OK? OK. I'm sorry if you like Dane Cook...I'm not sorry that I offended you, I'm actually just sorry that you like Dane Cook.

Aside from those two things, I can't think of anything else wonderful or exciting that has happened to me lately, at least nothing I want YOU to know about. So get lost, would ya?

Slip out with your tip out,

T.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home