Thursday, October 22, 2009

Punk Band

Tonight, "Rink Burger" played its first show. We played the open stage at the Roxy, and we rocked pretty hard. I was pretty jacked up after the show, and I'm still a little wired from the adrenaline and the thrill of being on stage. This was my first time ever playing a real gig, and it went way better than I anticipated. I wasn't as nervous as I thought I'd be, and while I realize that it's hard for me to be objective, I thought we sounded great.

The audience (made up entirely of my friends, thanks guys) loved us. But even better than the response from the crowd was the response from the dudes in charge at the venue. I'll keep y'all posted on when our next show is going to be, but if we're lucky, it might actually be a paying gig. Being a rock star is totally awesome!

Freak out with your Sheik out,

T.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 7:00 AM , Blogger mmrilla said...

Dude. I wish that I could have been there, but I'm too cumbered with responsibilities to party that late on a week-day. I really want to see you play though, so let me know when your next gig will be.

 
At 7:55 PM , Blogger Amy said...

Congrats on the show; wish I could have been there. I'm also glad you have an alibi for this incident otherwise I'd be sure it was you, using an alias.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home