Monday, November 19, 2007

The Badass Games

I had myself an Idea a couple of days ago, when Jordan and I were sitting around cooking steaks over a fire. Basically, my Idea was to host a competition next summer at the lake. The purpose of this competition would be to determine which contestant was the biggest Badass. The competition will include events like the Wood-Chop, the Fire-Start, the Boat Park, the Canoe Paddle, and the Beer Chug. The winner will be presented with a shirt that will proclaim him (or her, but probably him) to be the "Baddest Ass of 2008". This could very well become an annual tradition. The "Badass Games" will also need a panel of somewhere between 3 and 5 judges, so any of you who don't feel that you have the cobbles to compete could still help make the B.G. a success.

To see where I got my inspiration for the "Badass Games", go here.

Tomas

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home